VP, Advertising & Monetization
Pixable is seeking an established, yet entrepreneurial sales leader to head its Advertising & Monetization unit. As Vice President of this group, you will collaborate with leading brands and agencies to develop and sell innovative, industry-leading marketing products. Top candidates will have a proven track record of success in the following areas:
Digital advertising sales and content marketing;
Ability to sell unique marketing packages geared toward social media;
Strong, current relationships with brands and agencies.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to execute and then move quickly into an SVP or CRO role.
- Prospect, pitch and create new strategic relationships with advertising agencies and global brands
- Develop and reach revenue goals and, with minimal direction, assume heavy responsibility for deal flow and final revenue results
- Lead strategy for custom content-based marketing programs and collaborate with internal teams to introduce sponsorship opportunities
- Analyze data and use it to effectively grow ad sales revenue & monetization opportunities
- Negotiate complex branded content partnership deals and work constructively with both internal and external teams across all levels
- Grow and manage a top sales team
- Post-sale, work with account management to track success of programs, analyze data results and provide recommendations for future programs, with ultimate goal of program renewals, client satisfaction and incremental revenue
- Stay up-to-date on social media, content marketing and native advertising trends in order to best service existing accounts and develop new relationships
- 10+ years ad sales experience, with majority in digital/social media
- Strong record of success driving revenue through researching, developing new business and servicing, growing and retaining existing business
- Strong negotiation skills with an ability to pitch at all levels of an agency or brand
- An understanding of social ad products, native ad sales and content marketing
- Ability to work in a fast moving company and industry
- Bachelors degree (MBA is nice to have), but this isn't as important to us as industry experience and drive/creativity of deal-making
- Ability to think creatively and work collaboratively with clients and internal groups including marketing, editorial and product
- Career history of meeting revenue goals and producing innovative solutions for branded advertisers
- Project management skills, with ability to move pitches from concept to completion
- Desire to work in a fun, fast-paced, start-up environment
Pixable is currently looking to hire an Android Engineer to help us become the household name for viewing mobile photos and videos.
You will play a lead role in developing Pixable's mobile applications. You should be comfortable in a fluid start-up
environment and bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to your work. Familiarity with development of native
applications on iOS and Android is a must. This job will be based in our headquarters in SoHo, New York City. We offer
a competitive compensation package.
- Shipped and iterated on Android applications. Be prepared to show examples.
- Willing to lead our mobile effort.
- Great hacker with an eye for design and usability.